ABOUT THE ALL-STAR CHALLENGE
Spend a week with top grooming experts perfect the American Crew Menswork method of styling, and then go head to head in a fierce competition with the best stylists in the world.
Professional Stylists and Groomers
The American Crew All- Star Challenge brings more than 20 years of brand leadership and history.
Our events have been held all across the globe.
Our 2018 location will be announced soon.
The top 15 finalists will receive an all expense paid trip to the competition in June 2018, where they will compare to be recognized as the American crew 2017-2018 All-Star challenge global champion.
How To Enter
1. Select a male model to assist in the creation of your All-Star Challenge submission look (Note: professional model not required, but the same model must be used in both images).
2. With the goal of creating a look that best represents the American Crew man, cut and style your model using American Crew products.
3. Select makeup and wardrobe that is appropriate for your style’s overall look and theme.
4. Set up appropriate photoshoot lighting.
5. Capture two black and white photos in front of a blank background (with no props visible):
-One photo face forward
-One photo profile shot
-Images should show model from chest-level and above
6. Photo formats and specifications include: jpg/jpeg, png or gif format with a resolution of 72 dpi and maximum file size of 10 MB.
7. Prepare a brief explanation of the inspiration behind the look and the products used to achieve the look.
8. Enter your submission via: www.AmericanCrew.com/allstarchallenge
-Submission guides will require:
i.Your name, contact information and home country
ii.Two black and white images (profile and side)
iii.Description and products used
Global Champion Prizes
• Scholarship to new American Crew education programs and events and a training invitation to an exclusive American Crew brand event
• Acknowledgment of talent when look is revealed at the global event with thousands of people, including industry press
• Winning look and biography featured in 2018 American Crew assets
• Invitation to judge the 2018-2019 All-Star Challenge
• Feature in Estetica Magazine
• Promotion of winning look across the global sales force through a Global Champion promotional pack of products
• Social media promotion across all American Crew channels
• American Crew All-Star Challenge Global Champion trophy
• Framed, retouched image of your winning look
Browse the winning looks from past competitions.
Christophe De Gauquier
Frederic Mendes de Sousa
Givi Jintchvelashvili (Gogasus)
Jaime Ruiz Tello
Inger Lise Moa
Armando Rivas De La Cruz
David Andreas Kyrkiris
’16- ’17 RECAP
In May 2017, the American Crew team brought an elite group of stylists together to showcase their interpretation of the American crew man on the global stage in Brussels, Belgium.